The University Management
Achievers University has achieved stable management since inception. Professor Johnson Adebayo Odebiyi was appointed the pioneer Vice-Chancellor in 2008 and was in the saddle of the management for six years before he handed over to the second Vice-Chancellor, Engr. Professor Tunji Ibiyemi also presided over the university for six years and three months and handed over the third Vice Chancellor.
Professor S.O. Aje assumed office on 1st July, 2020, as the University’s third Vice-Chancellor and presided over the University for two years and 5 months. Professor Omolola Oladuni Irinoye, a professor of Community Health was appointed Vice Chancellor to immediately take charge of the helms of affairs on the 10th of January 2023 following the sudden passing of Prof. S.O. Aje who died on the 28th of December 2022.
The Management of the University as currently composed is as follows:
- Professor O. O. Irinoye – Vice-Chancellor
- Prof. J.O. Fayeye – Deputy Vice Chancellor
- Rev. Canon S. B. Oladimeji – Registrar
- Mrs. D. C. Ogbuiyi-Oriogu – Ag. University Librarian
- Mrs. O.R. Ayodeji – Bursar
- Prof. L.O. Adetula – Dean, School of Postgraduate Studies
- Prof. K.G. Kingston – Dean, College of Law
- Prof. T. Asaolu – Dean, College of Social & Management Sciences
- Prof. A.O. Hassan – Dean, College of Basic Health Sciences
- Prof. S. P. Ayodeji – Dean, College of Engineering & Technology
- Dr. Mrs. A.O. Daniels – Ag. Dean, College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- Dr. Taiwo Adenegan – Ag. Dean, Student Affairs