What is JUPEB?
- BCP – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- MGE – Mathematics/Geography/Economics
- EGL – Economics/Government/Literature-in-English
- GLR – Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG – Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- CMP – Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
- EGM – Economics/Government/Mathematics
- BEG – Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG – Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Candidates who successfully complete this ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admissions to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other universities in Nigeria.
Required Subject Combinations
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
- B.Eng Electrical and Electronics Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Telecommunication Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Computer Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Mechatronic Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Biomeical Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering – CMP
- B.Eng Civil and Environmental Engineering -CMP
How To Apply
- Download the application form by clicking on the RED download button below.
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University.
Candidates are to pay a sum of N10,000 at Stanbic IBTC Account No. 0044498901 and attach evidence of payment to the application form, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University.
Download 2023/2024 JUPEB Admission Form
For further information call
Olugbenga – 08134591733
Kayode – 08141118724
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).