AU-FAP offers Bachelor of Science degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- (B.Sc.) Accounting
- (B.Sc.) Business Administration
- (B.Sc.) Criminology and Security Studies
- (B.Sc.) Political Science
- (B.Sc.) Computer Science and Information Technology
- (B.Sc.) Microbiology
- (B.Sc.) Public Administration
How To Apply
- Download the application form by clicking on the download button below.
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University.
Application forms can be obtained from the University Registry, the University website or the above-listed contact persons at a cost of N10, 000 payable to Stanbic IBTC Account No. 0044496990.
Download 2019/2020 AU-FAP Admission Form
For further information call
Olugbenga – 08134591733
Kayode – 08141118724
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years.
- ‘A’ Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
The programmes are designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.