To create a library, well stocked with current books, serial, documents and other library materials that shall enable clientele conduct meaningful research, effective teaching and community development; to work towards its sustainability, viability and relevancy to Achievers University’s objectives.
Our vision is to promote reading culture, facilitate meaningful teaching encourage academic research, enhance intellectualism and contribute meaningfully and objectively to community development.
Library Opening and Closing Hours:
- Monday – Friday: 8.00am – 6.00pm
- Saturdays: 12.00pm - 4.00pm
- Sundays: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- Public Holidays: 12.00pm – 4.00pm
- During Vacation: 8.00am - 5.00pm
- Staff: Four (4) books for a period of four (4) weeks.
- Students: Two (2) books for a period of Two (2) weeks.
The electronic Library Unit of the Achievers University Owo, situated in the permanent site, accommodates facilities for searching and downloading of research materials.
Online resource and database.
- MIT - OPEN COURSEWARE
- HINARI- Health Internet Work Access to Research Initiative
- OARE - Online Access to Research in The Environment
- MEDLINE - U.S. National Library of Medicine
- HeinOnline - Law Journal Library Database
- OnlineUniversities - 100 Time-Saving Search Engines for Serious Scholars
- BMC Systems Biology - an open access journal publishing original peer-reviewed research articles in experimental and theoretical aspects of the function of biological systems at the molecular, cellular or organismal level, in particular those addressing the engineering of biological systems, network modelling, quantitative analyses, integration of different levels of information and synthetic biology
Services Rendered In The Library Are:
- Technical Services.
- Circulation Services.
- Reference Services.
- Reprographic Services.
- Bindery Services.
- Internet Services.
- Serials (News Papers, Journals, Magazines etc).