2016/2017 admissions to a one-year Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) for Direct Entry admissions to
200 level in Achievers University and other universities in Nigeria.
Candidates who successfully complete this programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry
admissions to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other universities in Nigeria.
Achievers University will provide intensive one-year lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with
JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following programmes:
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
AVAILABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES IN ACHIEVERS UNIVERSITY AND REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS
- BCP – Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- MGE – Mathematics/Geography/Economics
- EGL – Economics/Government/Literature-in-English
- GLR – Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG – Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- CMP – Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
- EGM – Economics/Government/Mathematics
- BEG – Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG – Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Government
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration - MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics - MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies - AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology - BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry - BCP
- B.Sc. Geology - CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science - CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science - BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science - BCP
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
Please watch out for our new programmes: Electrical-Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer, Mechatronics and Biomedical
Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates can process admissions by:
1. Downloading the forms from the University website Click here to download JUPEB Form, or
2. Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo
Candidates are to pay a sum of N5,000 at Union Bank Plc - Account No. 0043603685 and evidence of payment attached to the
application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of CEMFOP, Achievers University, Owo.
Complete the admission form and bring both the deposit slip and form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to
Tuition Fee - N150,000
Examination Fee - N25,000 (Payable to JUPEB)
Accommodation Fee – N50,000 (Optional)
DURATION OF PROGRAMME:
September 2016 – June 2017
Screening for admission shall hold at 9.00am on Saturday, August 20, 2016 at the Permanent Site of the University, Km 1, Idasen-Ute
Road, Owo, Ondo State.
Subsequent screening shall takes place daily between 9.00am and 4.00pm at the same venue.
For further enquiries, contact 0803-472-9995 or 0803-936-6046 or 0703-847-7064 or 0803-3432-195.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sofowora, B. F. (Mrs.)
Download JUPEB Flyer here