Candidates are required to have sat for the 2015/2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
As for ‘A’ above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
For B.NSc. Nursing Science, candidates shall, in addition to ‘A’ above,
- Obtain at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR
- Hold the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR
- Hold a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/NECO (SSCE) and NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
Candidates who did not make Achievers University their first or second choice in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms from the University website, or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres stated below.
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N5,500 at Ecobank Plc - Account No. 5282011354 or at the screening centres.
However, candidates who make Achievers University their first or second choice in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should attend the screening exercise with N1,000 screening fee.
Please Click Here to download admission form. Complete the admission form and bring both the deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to email@example.com.
Screening of applicants for admission shall hold on Saturday, June 4, 2016 and Saturday, July 23, 2016 at the following centres:
- Owo – Achievers University, Km. 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State (0703-847-7064, 0803-374-6527).
- Ibadan – Achievers High School, 4, Oshuntokun Avenue, Old Bodija, Ibadan, Oyo State (0813-459-1733, 0805-586-0945).
- Abuja – Regent Hall, Sharon Ultimate Hotels, 9, Jos Street, Area 3, Garki, Abuja (0805-542-4904, 0803-403-7476).
- Lagos – Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos (0803-3432-195, 0803-454-3822).
The screening exercises start at 9.00 am.
For further information, contact 0803-374-6527 or 0803-343-2195 or 0703-847-7064.